Friday, August 31, 2007

"NO" to negative PEER pressure!!!

Actually, I haven’t experienced being pressured by my friends to do bad things. My friends know me. I don’t like being asked by my friends to do this and that for the sake of friendship. I hate people pressuring others to do bad things. But if ever I will be put in this situation, I would definitely say “NO”. I would stand by my decision of saying “NO” even if he/she is one of my closest friend and he/she is asking me to do things that I know will destroy me, the answer is a big “NO”. But, if it will help me to improve more and hone-up my personality, I would take consideration for that. For those, who have been experiencing negative peer pressure, learn to say “NO”. If your friend will hate you because you refuse their offer, you better be looking for a new one because definitely they are not a true friend. Remember “A true friend doesn’t convince his/her friend to do bad things.”

No comments: