Sunday, August 5, 2007

MCL welcomes the Alpha Batch!!!

The Freshmen Treat was blow-out party for the Alpha batch of Malayan Colleges Laguna which was held last June 30, 2007. There were three 3 bands namely Callalily, Mom’s Cake and Chicosci, as guests for the said event. There were also games to spice up the night. The Mapua Cardinals were also introduced during that night. I enjoyed the treat not because of the bands because I’m not attached to the kind of music they play but I do appreciate their performance. I enjoyed the night because of the bonding moments that the whole A51 had. I was giggled by the way Mom’s Cake performs. They were so funny and humorous. I can say that their session was my personal pick to be the most liked moment in the event. The thing that I don’t like during the slamming/jamming time was the throwing of Pepsi in can with Pepsi in it, which was so improper. I have realized that there’s nothing wrong to play the kind of music that others play. Learn to appreciate other genre of music. I wished that the MCL Administrators will give us another blow-out treat.

No comments: