Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Goden Rule: "Do unto others what you want others to do unto you"

Whenever I commit mistakes, I still want to be treated with respect. Nobody is perfect. Everyone does commit mistakes. We’re just human beings. But exemption to the rule is whenever I commit mistakes I want them to treat me the way they do when I do right things. If they want to correct me, they can do so. I’m a person who accepts my own mistakes and ready to be corrected. You can correct people in a nice way not the other way around. In times when somebody asks me to do something, if it’s for my own good and improvement I will follow them but if it’s bad and might cause my downfall I will stand by my decision of not doing it. That’s why God gave us free will to choose from what is right and wrong. Just remember treat other good so they will treat you better.

No comments: