Friday, August 31, 2007

Bring back the scores!!!

I challenge myself to get high scores not only in our quizzes but in our long exams and I did it. I won the challenge. During the past examination, I got low scores compared to what I usually get in high school. During my high school days, I would always get a perfect score, 2-3 mistakes and not greater that 10 mistakes. But during the last examinations, I got 60/100, 47/70, 51/80 so I was alarmed by these scores because I’m not used to see these scores in my test papers. So it waked me up to get serious in my studies in this new phase of my life (COLLEGE). And gladly, I was able to bring back my study habits that I used to have before. During our second long examination in Humanities-011L, I was confident that I would get a high score that that of I had during the first long exam because I studied harder. So when Sir Mesina returned the paper, I was really happy to see 65/60 in my booklet. I was the highest in the long examination. It did excess five points because there was an additional 10 points for those who will pass the exam. While during our third long examination in trigonometry, I was also confident that I would get a perfect score, why? because I studied all the examples given to us by Ms. Dampil. So when it was time to return the booklet, I got 85/85..YES!!! I had recovered from a very low score last time. Honestly, this journal entry really challenged me to do well in my exams. So I would like to thank Ms. Joan for this..

No comments: