Sunday, August 5, 2007

My First Week

My first week in Malayan was great. I met a lot of new friends although the first week was very tiring because of too many home works had to be submitted. It's still great and I do hope it will get even better as weeks pass. My teachers were all nice. They were very approachable and hands-on to us. And they made us feel very comfortable with their warm welcome during the first week. As for my block mates, I don't have anything against them for the reason that they were easy to get along with. It seems that there is something that connects us with each other. When it comes to adjustments, academically speaking all I have to do is to maximize all the resources I have including time and materials and use it very wisely before all my home works and tasks had piled up. When it comes to emotions and social involvement, I think I don't have to adjust that much because I know how to deal with people around me regardless of their attitudes and our differences. Before I entered college, I had set my mind and prepared myself emotionally.

No comments: