Friday, August 31, 2007

"An Inconvenient Truth"

The movie “Inconvenient Truth” is really a good film. The most striking part of the movie was when the al Gore showed the effect of the melting of ice in cold countries. I was really sad to see that there would be an overflow of water in these countries. Definitely, there would be a big number of casualties if this would happen. I was really disappointed with myself and for all the people because we are the ones destroying our fatherland. The Lord created our world to be taken cared of not to destroy it. Though, I have realized that it was not too late to take care of our land. There are still simple things that could stop “Global Warming” like conserving water. I admit that I have wasted a lot of water since I learned to take a bath on my own. Believe it or not that I can empty a drum full of water in one hour. Even though I’m slim, I consume a lot of water. So from now on, I will try to use water the right way it should be use and not wasting it…

No comments: