Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Values

The two values that I have practiced for two days were faithfulness and maximum utilization (of time, resources). It happened last Sunday, July 8, 2007 at around 7 or 8AM. The day before Sunday, I was thinking if I would have my clothes laundered or I will wash it with my bare hands. Then my mom told me that she will wash the clothes early morning of Sunday. So, the idea came into my mind that I will wash my clothes as well as their clothes with my mom’s help. In this case, I am practicing the maximum utilization (of time, resources). I was able to finish all the laundry that day. I only spend less than a hundred peso for the laundering. I was done with the laundry then after a while I have finished all my home works. No time was wasted. See, it’s just a matter of managing your time wisely. The second virtue which is faithfulness was also practiced that day. After I’ve done my laundry and home work, I took a nap. And when I woke up, I went to the church. As what I have introduced myself, I often go to church but I’m really a God-fearing person. I wanted to perfect my faithfulness though it can’t be perfect. I prayed a lot when I was there. I prayed not only for my benefit but as well as for others. The next day, July 29, 2007, I was able to practice these virtues again. I maximized my time and resources to review for my long examination in algebra. I did not waste a single minute for me to review my lessons. Faithfulness was also practiced that day. Before I went to sleep, I prayed hard to God for Him to let us pass the long exam.

No comments: